طارق الأسدي مدير المراجعة
Name : TAREQ SAEED ALI AL- ASADI.
Nationality : Yemeni.
Date of birth : 01/01/1983.
Place of birth : Dhamar ,Yemen.
Material statut : Married.
Address : New Sawan city, Sana’a-Yemen
Tel : +967733213903.
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org OR email@example.com
Executive MBA background, Skilled accounting person. Strong background in banking and financial services. Experience in finance, accounting, audit and banking relationships management. Good relationships with the major corporate clients (large and medium) in the Yemeni Market and with a very good working experience with NGOs.
• Executive MBA, Maastricht School of Management MSM , Center of Business Administration, last year, 2012.
• Bachelor degree in Accounting and Auditing, Sana’a University (2006), Sana’a- Yemen.
Professional programs 1. Courses :
• MBA courses at CBA, Maastricht School of management as follows:
1. Human Resources Management , 2/6/2010
2. Managerial Economics , 30/6/2010
3. Organizational Behavior , 4/8/2010
4. Accounting for Managers , 30/9/2010
5. Financial Management, 3/11/2010
6. Quantitative Methods for Business & Research Methodology , 2/2/2011
7. Marketing in Global Context , 2/3/2011
8. Performance Management & Information systems , 3/3/2011
9. Business Law and Ethics , 24/9/2011
10. Global Corporate Strategy , 9/4/2012
• Anti-Money Laundering - Combating Financial Terrorism, Credit Agricole CIB, E-learning
• Fraud Prevention Awareness module, Credit Agricole CIB, E-learning
• QUICK Business Continuity Plan (BCP), , Credit Agricole CIB, E-learning
• Third Directive KYC Operational Training, Credit Agricole CIB, E-learning
• Advanced Program of Financial Analysis by using Excel Program, Yemen Consultant House, 16-21/06/2007.
• Participation in educational course of letters of credit, Yemen Gulf Bank Sciences 15-19Septamber2007.
• Participation certificate in Capacity building for social Action & Organization for Sociability (SMEs) Financial Analysis, Care International in Yemen 13/5-17/06/2006.
• Credit Banking Analysis, Institute of Banking Studies Sana'a Yemen 26/8-06/09/2006.
• Training General Programmer for banking Employees, Institute of Banking Studies Sana'a Yemen 04-29/11/2006.
• Financial Management & Accounting for Directors, Humanitarian & Development Org., Sana'a Yemen 24-26/08/2004.
• First Aid Course Training, International Aid Organization, Yemen 1/8-30/10/1999.
• Arabic Mother Tongue.
• English Language Studies, Tofel degree.
• French language studies, French Culture Centre (CCCL) level 10.
• Certificate of level 9 French Culture Centre, from 11 November to 27 December 2006.
Work experience • Audit Manager, UNOPS, United Nations for Project Services, Feb 2013 – Current.
• Relationship Manager for Credit Agricole CIB (Calyon -French Bank) October 2008 – 31 May 2012.
• Credit Officer at Yemen Gulf Bank (YGB) 2006– September 2008.
• An accountant National union for the development of the poorest 20/9/2007- current as a volunteer.
• An accountant at All-Khiouse social Association, Sana'a 2001-2003.
• Lecturer of Accounting for social associations (Care Yemen) Sana'a.
• Lecturer of several subjects:
• Financial Accounting: Principles and Practices
• Accounting data entering.
Personal skills • Good relationships with the major Yemeni Corporate enterprises (large and medium).
• Very good writing, reading, listening & speaking of English
• Good French language understanding.
• Great attention to detail.
• Good communication and team-working skills.
• Able to meet deadlines and ability to work under pressure.
• Excellent personal management.
• Very good ability using Computer and Internet.
• Creative in terms of solving banking issues to meet requirements.
References • Dr. Ahmed Bin Mubarak , Secretary General, UN- National Dialogue Conference , Sana’a (+967) 733 870 309 E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org Yemen
• Mr. Martin Edwards Director , GBRW Consulting , Singapore office (+65) 96231657 E-mail : email@example.com Singapore