The NDC Working Group tasked with addressing the good governance theme will focus on a number of ways in which Yemen’s government can redevelop its relationship with - and best provide for the needs of - the nation’s citizens.
Key topics which affect the relationship between Yemen’s citizens and their government will be discussed and explored, including: the balance of authority and responsibility; the enforcement of accountability and transparency measures; the achievement of justice and equality; anti-corruption measures; equal opportunity among citizens; and the competence of public administrations.
The forces which have the potential to shape the identity of a ‘new Yemen’ will be defined and discussed. Among the topics which will be addressed are the foundations of Yemen’s foreign policy, the roles of political parties and civil society organizations, and efforts to expand popular participation in politics.
Afrah Badowailan, Chairperson
Mohammed Al-Saeedi, Vice Chairperson
Ahmed Al-Asbahi, Second Vice Chairperson
Halima Jahaf, Rapporteur
Aisha Ali Yusuf Harba
Fouad Hassan Abdakadir Al-Humairi
Mohsen Ahmed Saeed Bin Shamlan
Mokhtar Mohamed Saeed bin Oedh
Saleh Abdul Habib Naseb Heyabak
Ali Abdullah Mohammed Azzan
Mohammed Yahya Abdullah Al-Sabri
Ali Muhammad Ali Al-Agamah
Samira Khamis Obaid Mohamed
Mohamed Hassan Said Halbob
Mohammed Saleh Mohammed Al-Ssadi
Nizar Abdullah Nasser Ba Sohib
Abubakar Abdulkadir Abdulrahman Ba Rajaa
Shafika Morshid Ahmed Hammadi
Mohammad Qasim al-Thour
Said Salem Saad Ba Hakiba
Sultan Saeed Abdullah al-barkani
Abdulaziz Ahmed Salim Crow
Abdo Mohammed Radman Rafea
Fatima Abdullah Abdullah Al-Khatri
Nasser Mohsen Ba'oum
Salim Ahmed Said Al-Khanbashi
Salah Musleh Saleh Al-Sayadi
Mohammed Abdullah Ghanim Ali Abu Ghanem
Nasr Hassan Mohamed Nasr Al-Baadani
Abdul Wali Mohammed Yahya Al-Baher
Abdullah Ali Saleh Sabri
Hussein Hammoud Derham Al-Izzi
Halima Abdullah Nasser Jahaf
Qasim Ali Qasim Qaban
Aidroos Abubakar Ba Zaraa
Ahmed Mohammed Abdulmalik Al-Asbahi
Jalal Nasser Ali Obadi
Abdul Ghani Nasr Al-Shamiri
Abdul Karim Yahya Rasea
Mohamed Saleh Ahmed Jomih
Mohamed Abdelmageed Kabati
Amal Ali Maknon Ketaei
Sumaya Ahmed Ali Al-Hussam
Badr Salem Saad Kalshat
Mubarak Abdulrahman Mubarak Al-Bahar
Afrah Mohammed Saleh Ba Dawilan
Amat Al-Rahman Ahmad Yahya Othman
Khadija Ali Nasser Elewa
Nelly Abdul Qadir Naji Ali
Issam Saleh Abdullah Al-Qaisi
Fatimah Qahtan Salam
Faiza Ahmad Al-Mutawakkil
Faisal Ahmed Mohsen Al-Khulaifi
- NDC Good Governance Working Group approves new immunity, political isolation decision draft
- The Good Governance Working Group reached consensus on a new immunity and political isolation decision draft on Monday. The new draft included requirements or conditions for candidates for the positions of the president of the republic, premier, chiefs of legislative chambers, leaders of political parties and other top posts in the country.
- NDC committee considers redrafting decision on political isolation
- On Thursday, the Good Governance Working Group sub-committee opened discussion on the Consensus Committee’s request to redraft the decision on immunity in the Gulf Initiative and on political isolation.
- NDC's Good Governance Working Group approves final report
- The NDC Good Governance Working Group approved its final report on Thursday, with the exception of the group’s GPC and Ansar Allah members.
- Good Governance Working Group adjourns voting on group's final report
- Members of the NDC's Good Governance Working Group postponed on Wednesday the vote on the group’s final report until Thursday.
- Good Governance Working Group modifies specific in final report draft
- The NDC Good Governance Working Group on Sunday changed the previously approved legal specific, calling for communications privacy and freedom, to a constitutional specific.