Archiving and Documentation Department
The Archiving and Documentation Department has the following tasks:
- Recording and documenting conference activities, whether through writing, photography, or audio or video recordings.
- Developing work flow and documentation strategies approaches.
- Classifying and recording all information related to conference documents and files.
- Developing a system for filing away and accessing conference documents.
- Documenting all working group activities and information in separate databases.
- Saving hard copies of conference documents on a daily basis, in addition to performing weekly backups of documents.
- Saving soft copies of conference documents.
- Providing documents and information as needed to all conference working groups.
- Maintaining the confidentiality of particular documents, while also providing document summaries to working group chairpersons where needed.
- Participating in the preparation of weekly, monthly, and final reports.