The responsibilities of the Community Outreach Department include:
- Planning and developing media strategies based on various means of communication and the utilization of the media department.
- Adopting strategic communications approaches when it comes to various conference issues.
- Continuing to provide promotional support for the NDC and reflecting a positive picture of the conference in accordance with the NDC Secretariat General’s policies.
- Preparing a variety of media advertising and promotional messages, including brochures, reports and banners to discuss issues related to the NDC while taking into account which societal segments are being targeted.
- Organizing activities and workshops and ensuring that media coverage of the conference is conducted in transparent and comprehensive manners.
- Establishing communication links with all Yemeni societal segments.
- Managing publications and producing NDC promotional materials.
- Finding new ways to establish communication links with targeted societal segments.
- Assisting the director of the Communication and Media Department in efforts to promote media coverage of working group aims and activities.
- Developing strategies for public awareness campaigns and activities based on components’ NDC involvement.