NDC Secretariat General
The NDC Secretariat General’s full-time staff provides essential support for all aspects of the National Dialogue Conference.
Its primary functions and responsibilities are as follows:
1) To perform all administrative functions concerning the conference proceedings.
2) To provide all services and supplies required for the work of the conference bodies.
3) To implement the conference media plan.
4) To undertake communication and educational activities.
5) To document all conference activities, and keep and archive all hardcopy and electronic documents and records pertaining to the conference proceedings.