Finance and Budget Department
The department’s tasks and responsibilities include the following:
1) Processing all bank account information for all NDC members, committee members and Secretariat General employees.
2) Transferring stipends and salaries into members’ and employees’ bank accounts.
3) Facilitating payment allowances for armed forces and security employees in coordination with the NDC Security Department.
4) Following-up and implementing all administrative processes in associating with different departments.
5) Responding to all inquiries and handling conference participants' complaints; archiving operational expenses and making all financial information available to the NDC’s main office and Secretariat General.