The physical center of the Media Department, the NDC Media Center’s responsibilities include:
1) Providing media-related services to journalists at the Media Center.
2) Establishing links and enhancing cooperation with media outlets.
3) Organizing press conferences for the NDC Secretariat General and working groups.
4) Releasing statements, reports, and detailed explanations.
5) Publishing reports and daily news items about the NDC and its activities.
6) Documenting daily events for the use of the NDC Secretary General and his deputies.
7) Monitoring and analyzing published news reports on the NDC by various media outlets.